Sunday, November 13, 2011

Nativity Fast is quickly approaching

Things around here have been busy.  We are busy homeschooling and right now I'm trying really hard to make sure we are prepared the best we can be for the upcoming fast.

So without further ado here is what we are eating this week.  I hope to review the recipes and add some pics. 

Monday - Steak and sides (honestly I have no idea on the sides but I'm thrilled to eat fresh farm raised beef before the fast begins.  We'll be grilling as it is supposed to be close to 70 degrees tomorrow.
Tuesday - Stuffed manicotti (tofu ricotta a la Peas and Thank You)
Wednesday - Tofu Fun Nuggets (Peas and Thank You), Tater Tots, Carrots
Thursday - Homemade Sweet Potato Gnocci, Roasted Broccoli
Friday - Fresh seafood, quinoa salad

1 comment:

Michelle M. said...

Yea- a blog post :) I look forward to reading more. I am always in need of new fasting recipes.