Thursday, March 24, 2011

Halfway?? Really

So this weekend marks the half way mark of Great Lent.  I know I have not shared any recipes during this whole time.  I plan on actually writing up a few we have tried in the next few days. 

We have been doing A LOT of cleaning around these parts.  I have really been focusing a lot on our school room since we start officially homeschooling in the fall.  Hard to believe my big boy is a Kindergartener.  I am so excited about that adventure.

I feel I have failed less this year during my journey although, I am fully aware of where I am failing.  Which has prepared me mentally for the sacrament of Confession which I hope to do in the coming weeks.  I can see where I am sinning and where I am repeating that sin.  I want to move away from those sins so badly that seemed to have plagued me over the last few years. 

I am happy to report that last night was another successful Presanctified Liturgy and I am so blessed to have children that are starting to learn more about the things of God and why he is so very important in our lives.

No comments: